Retaining Independence with a Personal Live-In Care Worker
At Classic Home Care Services Ltd, we provide service users in Epsom, Ewell, Leatherhead and Ashtead with a viable alternative to residential and nursing homes. Every live-in care worker on our team is trained to deliver one-to-one care on a full-time basis. We can provide flexible live-in care services on a short-term basis (such as during a convalescence period after being discharged from hospital) or over the longer term.
A live-in care worker gives the elderly and disabled young adults complete freedom choices that encourage independence and enhance overall quality of life. Your needs matter to us so we always focus our live-in care plans around your personal choices and expressed wishes. Classic Home Care Services Ltd ensure you retain full control over your care plan.
Continuous Improvement with our 24-Hour Live-In Care Services
We believe that the best care can only be delivered by continually improving our services. Once a live-in care worker is assigned, we make regular visits to your home and review progress with service users, families and their representatives. To maintain continuity and to establish familiarity, all 24-hour packages provided in the Epsom, Ewell, Leatherhead and Ashtead areas are overseen by the same live-in care worker.
Typical duties of a care worker include maintaining full personal care, assisting with medication and cooking the meals that the service user actually wants to eat. A live-in care worker also provides vital companionship, can help in the organisation of daily routines and assists with household duties that promote vitality and wellbeing.
- 24-Hour Live-In Care
- Sleep-In Staff
- Waking Night Staff
Our Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of our company are to maintain continuity and to establish familiarity, all 24 hour packages will be overseen by the same care manager – Sarah Redwood.
- We will always preserve the privacy of the individual by allowing them to have complete control over their personal lives.
- Individuals retain the right to comment on the standards of care received and to view their personal care record at any time.
- All persons are treated as individuals irrespective of physical health, mental health, ability, race, culture, religion, gender, age and sexual orientation.
- Each live-in care worker will provide suitable standards of support that allow individuals to remain independent within the comfort of their own homes.
- Based on the specifications chosen by the individual, Classic Home Care Services Ltd will always deliver the highest possible standards of care.
- All live-in care services will be provided by reliable, professional and trained personnel who have been fully vetted prior to employment.
- Our goal is to be a fast and flexible team that provides friendly services of the highest quality.